Hubspot tag for the serverGTM server communicates directly with the HubSpot APIcontainer and allows creating new contacts in HubSpot, updating existing contacts, track custom behavioral events.
- Track Page View (Beta)
- Track Custom Behavioral Event
- Create or update a contact
API Key. You can find your API key in account settings.
Account ID. Add your Hubspot account ID.
Email. Add user email.
Custom Behavioral Event Parameters.
- Event Name. Add the Internal name of the HubSpot event to trigger.
- utk. Add user token.
- Object ID. It could be a contact id or a visitor id.
- Occurred At. The time when this event occurred (if any). If this isn't set, the tag will use the current time.
- Properties. Add any property name and value using constant or variable.