Create CAPI Gateway container
- Open FB events manager -> Settings -> Click Choose a Partner -> Click Conversion API Gateway.
- Add your domain name -> Facebook will generate a subdomain for you -> Copy a subdomain, we will need it in the next steps -> Click next.
- In the deployment method, choose “Select your hosting region”-> Select your Amazon Web Services region -> Click Copy URL -> Save this URL, we will need it on our next step -> Click next.
- Go to your stape.io account -> Open CAPI Getaway tab -> Click Create.
- Paste the configuration URL you’ve copied on step 3 -> Add container name.
- It will take up to 30 minutes to deploy AWS for your Facebook conversion API Getaway.
Once you see the CAPIG container running:
- copy Conversions Api Gateway Instance URL from stape.io admin and open in your browser.
- set up a DNS record for the subdomain. You should point A record of the subdomain that Facebook created for you and you’ve copied on step 2 to the IP address you see in the stape.io admin.
- Once you’ve added the DNS record you should see “DNS setup successfully” in the Facebook events manager -> Click Next -> Click Go to console -> Use login and password copied on step 5.
- You will have access to the admin with stats about FB CAPI requests.
- Once you’ve verified that everything works correctly, please add billing to the stape.io. Facebook conversion API gateway costs $100/month for the unlimited number of pixels and domains.