1. Log in to your stape account, choose a container, scroll down and click Add domain.
2. You will see DNS records that should be added to verify the custom domain. You must add only A record if you do not use Global CDN. But if you use Global CDN, you must set A and CNAME records.
3. Log in to your domain name service and create a new DNS record for the subdomain you want to use.
4. Once your custom domain is verified, you should see the status ready above the tagging server URL in the stape admin. If there are any problems with verifying a custom domain, please follow this guide on troubleshooting a custom domain.
5. Go to your Google Tag Manager Server container -> Admin -> Container Settings -> Change Tagging server URL to your subdomain.
And that's it! You can find out more in our article on how to add a custom domain to the Google Tag Manager Server container and if you need help, just contact us.